Be a Part of Our History
The Lake Superior Railroad Museum (LSRM) is one of the largest and most respected railroad museums in the country! Your LSRM Membership supports the museum's efforts to restore, preserve and interpret and display its significant collection of historic railroad artifacts.
To apply for membership, just visit this page and sign up today!
Minnetonka Membership ($40):
- An annual pass to the railroad museum (and all other Depot museums)
- An exclusive subscription to The Junction, our quarterly magazine.
(a publication we're quite proud of!)
- A 10% discount on all items in our Gift Shop.
- Invitations to several members-only special events throughout the year.
- A 10% discount on all North Shore Scenic Railroad excursions.
- A way to support one of the best railroad museums in the Midwest.
(Retired Railroaders,Students, and Model Railroaders membership fee is only $35!)
SOO 2500 Membership ($75) includes everything above, plus:
- * An Annual Family Pass to the museum and Depot.
- * A "two-fer" NSSR Lester River excursion ticket buy one, get one free.
Crooks Membership ($125) gives you ALL OF THE ABOVE plus:
- One free NSSR Two Harbors excursion for your family during the summer season.
- A ride in the cab of an NSSR locomotive.
- A private guided tour of the railroad museum for your family and friends.
Missabe 193 Membership ($250) gives you ALL OF THE ABOVE plus:
- An Annual Pass for five Lester River excursions on the NSSR.
- One-half off on a Birthday Caboose charter.
- Two free reservations on a Pizza Train of your choice (pizza included, of course).
227 Mallett Membership ($1,000) gives you ALL OF THE ABOVE plus:
- 50% off one Budd Car Lester River charter.
- Two free reservations on any fall colors excursion to Two Harbors.
- A reserved table for four on an NSSR elegant dinner train.
Your membership means more than you may realize:
Your membership provides a measurable, demonstrable way to show the value of the museum to our patrons and surrounding communities. It also lets us know how we're doing by creating a sounding board to help determine our future and identify areas needing improvement.
And of course, it provides a financial base for us to ensure solid, continual improvement in both the museum and the railroad.
Please make checks payable to the LSRM, and mail to:
Lake Superior Railroad Museum
Attn: Membership Coordinator
506 West Michigan Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802