Drop us a line, and we’d be glad to answer your question or help you with any additional information you need. Please give us about a day to respond. For faster service, you can call us at: (218) 727-8025
Get Started by filling out our form below and a team member will be in touch shortly.
Other Contact Information:
Train Excursion Tickets
Event Space/Rental Sales
Archives & Library
Curator & Donated Artifacts
Be notified first of exclusive offers, deals and the latest announcements.
Museum Hours and Tickets
Admission rates for the Lake Superior Railroad Museum:
- Adults 14 and over – $12.00
- Children 3 – 13 – $6.00
- Children 2 and under – Free
Hours will be (Starting April 1st):
- Winter: 10am – 5pm daily
- Summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day): 10am – 6pm daily
- Special Closures: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve at Noon, Christmas Day,
New Years Eve at Noon, New Years Day, and snow-days that Duluth Schools are Closed.
- Blue Star Museum: Active Duty Military & Families FREE
- With a train ticket for the North Shore Scenic Railroad, museum passes are 50% off
- There are no AAA, Senior, or AARP discounts
506 W. Michigan St,
Duluth, MN 55802
Located in the Historic Union Depot