The museum is open daily from 10am to 5pm. Messages will be returned during business hours. Please allow for a day to respond. For faster service, call during business hours: (218) 727-8025
Get Started by filling out our form below and a team member will be in touch shortly.
Other Contact Information:
Train Excursion Tickets
Event Space/Rental Sales
Curating, Archives, Donated Artifacts, & Library
Be notified first of exclusive offers, deals and the latest announcements.
- Adults 14 and over – $14.00
- Children 3 – 13 – $7.00
- Children 2 and under – Free
Hours, Open daily: 10am to 5pm
- Special Closures: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day,
New Years Eve, New Years Day, and snow-days that Duluth Schools are Closed.
The Museum will be closing early for Christmas City Express 2023 performances on these dates:
- 4 pm: 11/24, 12/1, 12/8, and 12/15
- 3 pm: 11/25, 12/2, 12/3, 12/9, 12/10, 12/16, and 12/17
- Military: $1 off per ticket
- With a train ticket for the North Shore Scenic Railroad, museum passes are 50% off
- There are no AAA, Senior, or AARP discounts
- Cannot combine discount offers
506 W. Michigan St,
Duluth, MN 55802
Located in the Historic Union Depot