The museum is open daily from 10am to 5pm. Messages will be returned during business hours. Please allow for a day to respond. For faster service, call during business hours: (218) 727-8025
Get Started by filling out our form below and a team member will be in touch shortly.
Other Contact Information:
Train Excursion Tickets
North Shore Scenic Railroad
Event Space/Rental Sales
Curating, Archives, Donated Artifacts, & Library
Tim Schandel – Railroad Restorations & Operations
Be notified first of exclusive offers, deals and the latest announcements.
- Adults 14 and over – $12.00
- Children 3 – 13 – $6.00
- Children 2 and under – Free
Hours, Open daily: 10am to 5pm
- Special Closures: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve at Noon, Christmas Day,
New Years Eve at Noon, New Years Day, and snow-days that Duluth Schools are Closed.
- Military: $1 off per ticket
- With a train ticket for the North Shore Scenic Railroad, museum passes are 50% off
- There are no AAA, Senior, or AARP discounts
- Cannot combine discount offers
Group Rates vary. More information can be found here, or to schedule a group of at least 20 people or more, call (218) 733-7594 or email: email@example.com
506 W. Michigan St,
Duluth, MN 55802
Located in the Historic Union Depot