Museum open 7-days-a-week, open on Easter too!
The Lake Superior Railroad Museum is just one of four exhibiting organizations in the Historic Union Depot in downtown Duluth. As one of Duluth’s most affordable attractions it also offers more to do under one roof than any other attraction. The Lake Superior Railroad Museum is the highlight of everyone’s visit, but be sure to plan on exploring all there is to do at Duluth Depot.
Museum Hours and Tickets
Admission rates for the Lake Superior Railroad Museum:
- Adults 14 and over – $12.00
- Children 3 – 13 – $6.00
- Children 2 and under – Free
Hours will be (Starting April 1st):
- Winter: 10am – 5pm daily
- Summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day): 10am – 6pm daily
- Special Closures: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve at Noon, Christmas Day,
New Years Eve at Noon, New Years Day, and snow-days that Duluth Schools are Closed.
- Blue Star Museum: Active Duty Military & Families FREE
- With a train ticket for the North Shore Scenic Railroad, museum passes are 50% off
- There are no AAA, Senior, or AARP discounts
THE DULUTH DEPOT, WHERE THE RAILROAD MUSEUM IS HOUSED, IS A ST. LOUIS COUNTY-OPERATED BUILDING. AS RESTRICTIONS CHANGE, WE UPDATE THE COVID19 INFORMATION PAGE AVAILABLE BY CLICKING HERE, AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES. WE CONTINUE TO BE COMMITTED TO HEALTH AND SAFETY FOR OUR GUEST-PASSENGERS AND CREWS AND BASE OUR POLICIES ON ST. LOUIS COUNTY AND THE STATE OF MINNESOTA GUIDELINES.